- Made with Whey Protein, which contains leucine and other BCAAs to stimulate muscle protein synthesis and help rebuild lean muscle tissue
- 20g total protein per serving
- Rich in magnesium which is lost in sweat and which most Americans do not get enough of in their diets
- Rich in zinc to support immune system function
- Natural Flavors
RECOVERY THAT TASTES LIKE A REWARD
Athletes spend much more time recovering between workouts than they do actually working out! In addition to getting adequate rest between workouts, nutrition plays an important role in muscle recovery and regeneration.
Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Oat Flour, And 2% Or Less Of: Natural Flavors, Magnesium Carbonate, Zinc Citrate, Salt, Soy Lecithin (Emulsifier). Contains Milk And Soy.
- Drink one serving of PowerBar® RecoveryMax containing 20g of protein within the first 2 hours of finishing workouts, games, competitions, etc. to help with recovery.
- Continue to consume 15-25g of protein from foods & beverages at snacks and meals (approx every 3-5 hours) to further the muscle recovery & adaptation rebuilding process after key training sessions (1).
- 1. Nutrition and Athletic Performance. Joint position statement of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), Dietitians of Canada (DC), and American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM). Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise: March 2016 – Volume 48:3 – p 543–568.